Today I am going to discuss about an interesting web application which I have tried personally to manage sample facebook pages. AgoraPulse is a powerful facebook management tool with deep analytics and community moderation features.
AgoraPulse basically makes managing social media accounts so much simpler. For one thing, you no longer need to sign in each of your account. Just add your accounts to AgoraPulse’s Dashboard and you’re good to go.
How the menus and buttons of the application are arranged feels familiar. You will be able to navigate through it smoothly in no time. If not, don’t worry their customer support will take care of you.
Here are just some of the features you may be interested in:
- A specific person can be assigned posts for moderation
- Individual fans can be tagged
- Sentiments can be labeled as positive or negative
- Email notifications for recent activities are made available
- Automation rules for tagging, hiding and deleting notifications are also made available
- And lastly AgoraPulse has deep analytics which you can use to analyze your fan base
There are also other perks such as being able to export your analytics into a powerpoint presentation. In the beginning, you need not worry about spending money right away since you can try these features for free for the first 15 days. The good thing is that you do not have to input your credit card or billing details. All you need to do is connect your Facebook account handling your pages and you are good to go.
Once your 15-day trial expires, the cost is just as little as 19 USD per month (29 USD if you go for a monthly billing).
Basically AgoraPulse is very intuitive to use with its very organized dashboard. It also enables you to organize your twitter and instagram profiles aside from your facebook page.
Basically all you need to do to enjoy the service is:
- Sign-up to their FREE trial. You can continue with your desired plan later on as soon as your free trial expires.
- You will then be taken to your dashboard which is very simple and easy to use as you can see on the screenshots above and below.
- Finally you can schedule and monitor posts freely as well view your pages’ analytics in detail.
- Finally you can start adding and tracking your competitors too in the “Competitors” tab.
Managing your social media community is very easy with AgoraPulse. Try it today.