Livechat provides chat support and and web analytics options that focuses on user-customer relations. Below, I have listed the features that most users will probably need in a chat support system for their business.
Custom Chat Interface. The user interface can be customized to be a perfect fit to the design and layout of your website. You will need a little knowledge in CSS, but with a little help from the template collection you will be able to fully customize the chat interface. Customization involves the ability change or add chat window themes, labels, company logo, social media buttons and agent profiles.
Canned Responses Feature. Time and effort can be saved using the canned responses of LiveChat. Just make a list of pre-made answers to the most asked questions and greetings. Automatic and personal greeting templates are made readily available for your convenience.
File Sharing. Exchange of files like screenshots, documents, images and sometimes media can now be done through the chat box. This saves time for both you and your customers. This saves time and prevents frustration on the part of both the customer and the agent by providing them a means to discuss problems and queries visually.
Message “Sneak Peak”. This feature really helps a lot in catering customer’s needs. You or your chat agents will instantly have an idea what the customer wants, not to mention you’ll have a few seconds head start to think about your customer’s concern. This also enables the agent to research and prepare topics and answers in advance even prior to attending to the client’s needs real-time.
Chat Archives. By collecting information like customer location, concerns, history and others.. You’ll be able to properly cater to repeat customers and new ones instantly in the future. By reviewing the archives you’ll be able to assess how each chat conversations go and from that information be able to create better accommodation.
On top of these key features, LiveChat is also packed with e-commerce tools and analytics to help you get the most out of the service. Security is also guarded quite well with its encryption and credit card-masking capabilities.
All in all, I would recommend Livechat for most companies or independent sellers that has a need for a chat support.
As I have mentioned, Livechat is composed of very powerful features. My personal favorite is its ability to be customized almost fully.
Follow these very steps to begin your LiveChat experience:
- You can start by signing up for a 30-day trial. You can continue the service later and choose a pricing plan suitable for your needs.
- Afterwards, you have the option to customize your interface anytime. You can do this by logging in to your LiveChat account and going to the “Theme” section. You can customize your color themes here fully. You can even customize buttons leading to your social media accounts as well as add logo and a mobile icon.
- Click Save.
- Get the installation code from Livechat’s code section and paste this on your website’s html files. If you are using WordPress, Joomla or Drupal this would be easier as you can simply download and install the official plug-in on your dashboard.
- Afterwards you would be able to finally use the chatting application on your website.
How to Customize Your Agent’s Profile
Now that you have your LiveChat interface customized, you can start working on your agent’s profiles.
- Go to your dashboard and click on “Agents”.
- Add and edit agent’s name, job title and email. You also have the option to add or change the agent’s photo.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! You can now fully enjoy LiveChat’s features.