For some time, I have been discussing various social media management tools after trying them out for my personal use. We all know how social media exposure affects website traffic greatly. And in this light, I can only say that having a reliable tool is beyond important.
Today, I shall be discussing an interesting application I have recently encountered. Rignite is a social media management tool that makes it easy for companies and individuals alike to manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and even LinkedIn in just one place.
Rignite has the following features which you may find interesting:
- Ability to run Facebook coupon campaigns to increase traffic and user-engagement alike. Analytics are also made available for you to track how your campaign works for your target audience. This way, you would be able to strategize your marketing campaigns to the fullest.
- Content curation and RSS feeds are also made available. Therefore it is easier for you to keep up with the latest shareable content on the world wide web.
- Rignite is also packed with a scheduling mechanism, meaning your social media accounts can be active anytime of the day and week even if you are busy.
- And finally, you can store your important images and other assets on a “library” specifically configured for your use. I believe this last feature is unique to Rignite since some social media management don’t have this.
The good thing with Rignite is that it comes with a 14-day FREE trial. Afterwards you can continue using Rignite for as low as $28 per month.
Here’s a basic guide as to how you could enjoy Rignite today.
- Sign-up for their FREE trial service.
- You will be then taken to a step-by-step process by which you would be asked to sync your accounts into their service.
- Afterwards, you will be then taken to your dashboard. Here, you would be able to see tabs such as “Campaigns”, “Monitors”, “Cases”, “Schedule” and so on.
- When running a campaign, you would be asked what kind of campaign you would like to run.
- Make the most of the service by checking the Analytics tab.
- As in any other social media management application, you would also be able to schedule your posts in advance.
And that’s it! All in all, I can say I am personally satisfied with how Rignite works. While I have checked out social media management tools as well, I can say Rignite is one of the best in terms of cost and functionality balance. It may not contain everything you need at once, but it is very affordable. Start-up companies may be particularly interested on building their communities online through this tool.
Check out the functionalities by signing-up for FREE today.