The time has come, the time for me to introduce you to one of the newest and best self hosted tracking platforms for huge volume affiliates – THRIVE by the great guys over at iPyxel. When it comes to huge volume (think pops, redirects, and the like) nothing beats thrive.
It is robust, comes with bulk import features to make it easy for you to mass import landing pages in one click, and also offers, as well as the ability to do a whole lot of damage in terms of cloaking and redirecting.
Without any delay, here’s a short introduction to the newest, state of the art tracker out there! They now also offer fully managed thrive which means they will host it for you so you have no serve to worry about!
What is Thrive? (In case you were wondering)
Thrive is a Universal, Self Hosted Tracking Software for performance marketing.
There are a few things you need to know before you start using Thrive.
- You need your own web host. Why? Because Thrive is intentionally a self-hosted tracking software which gives you full control over your redirect domain, server performance, and it’s location while keeping your data private to only you.
- You will find it very easy to use. I believe that it’s one of the easiest to use tracking solutions out there, and what’s most interesting is that it has many advanced capabilities that can exceed any advanced marketer’s expectations.
- Thrive has a promotion for new members. You can sign-up and start using Thrive for 30 days free of charge. They don’t even ask for your credit card info. Just sign-up and fire away. Once you sign-up, you can download the software and upload it onto your server. After those 30 days are up, you can determine whether you want to continue using Thrive or not.
- If you continue using Thrive after your free month and later on you decide to cancel the service for whatever reason, you can do it with a click of a button. Everything is at your fingertips.
- Thrive prides itself to be better than other self-hosted trackers. Many trackers do. But Thrive is supported with a good number of developers, has better automation features, can scale more, reporting is not slowed down, and I already mentioned the easy-to-use interface. They also have support available 24/7 and they usually respond under an hour. You can contact them in various ways.
- Thrive has many features, some of them are:
- Self-Hosted Private Solution (all data belongs to you and resides on your own databases)
- Mobile-Enhanced Capabilities (Optimized for faster redirects on mobile devices)
- Multi-Variable Drill-Down Reports (Creates a group of multiple variables into a single, expandable report)
- Automated Batch Actions & Updating Spend/CPCs (Edit your campaigns in batch)
- Overview of Other Advanced Features (Observe other features from a single interface)
- Granular Day-Parting & Week-Parting Data (Monitor and analyze data for every hour of the day and every day of the week)
Thrive is free to try – first month unlimited, go to http://thrivetracker.com/ and start you journey like I did. I will start posting guides on how to use Thrive very soon.