I’m such an amazon newbie it’s not even funny.. right this moment in time, I am on WeChat talking with suppliers from Alibaba to get some improvements made of awesome products I’ve found while spying using JungleScout.
The tool the Amazon FB Course I purchased and am learning from recommended to use (and what many youtubers like Kevin David seem to recommend too) The best tool for finding products that will be profitable.
Anyways… I’ve been talking to people, reading comments when people asked for advice about Amazon on Facebook groups. And I even saw it in real life; how people are implementing this super easy trick to increase their conversions and organic reach on Amazon US, UK, DE, whatever..
Ready for it?
Let me demonstrate what I mean
Here’s a product that’s has a pretty good opportunity score on Amazon.
And here are the lifestyle images they had created. Now when you look at the product, it invokes emotion. Good times with friends, partying. Awesome feelings… now a lot of people can visualize where they can use the product, and the feelings that it will bring when they share this cool product with their buddies.
As you can see they took stock photography, and Photoshopped the product into the mugs to make it look like its floating in the drinks. Pretty epic isn’t it?
And Amazon FBA experts say stuff like this helps increase your conversions and bring more sales. I BELIEVE IT, what about you?
PS: I’ll try it as there’s nothing to lose. Will ask my designer at BannersLanders to find me some stock photos and photoshop my products into them. He’s super good at photo editing 😉 You can do it yourself, or just hire B&L.
People always ask, what are the best ways to improve conversions on your shopify product page. Here are 8 ones I knew off that really do work; and they are not even hard to implement. Conversion rate on your ecom store is the easiest way to increase your ROI, Facebook Ads costs always rise but onsite optimization can help compensate for the lack of cheap clicks.
1. Hide the menu on your product listing page, having too many places to click will mean people will start looking around – they need to focus.
2. Add testimonials in your product description of people holding your product, and how happy they are and shit with it. This will increase your conversions.
3. Make sure you add more graphics, order samples and then take shots of the product that is way better than the shit you find on aliexpress or taobao or whatever.
4. Get lifestyle photos made, try and get lifestyle photos made of the audiences that would most likely buy your product and show the product in those situations. Look on fiverr for peeps that can make lifestyle photos.
5. Use a spy tool like magicadz to find profitable Facebook Ads, and the stores. Look at their product listing pages for new ideas. These guys that have like 5000 comments on a product, and insane engagement and the ad has been running for 1-2 months know their shit. Try and model it. Get a FREE trial of magicadz spy tool for 14 days using coupon FREETRIAL50OFF
6. Make sure you put the product details on the product listing page, size, weight, material, any other important info, ie color choices?
7. Experiment with different price points. You can do this by using Facebook’s split test feature, and then create different priced listings of the product on your store. You never know. Monitor CR.
8. Read up on Conversion Copywriting, and test a version of your product page where it follows a writing ‘template’ – problem -> solution/benefits -> customer testimonials
PS: This conversion increasing tips work well for woocommerce, magento, bigcommerce and many more too.
Want a FREE 14 day trial and to save $50 every month? Use the coupon: iamattila50 on the checkout screen!
NOTE: In order to get accepted to magic adz, you need to apply the same way you would at any CPA Network. They only accept real internet marketers to keep out fraud. So don’t be shocked if they ask for some information like your skypeID to have a chat with you!
Got your account and logged in? Great
The next step is to look for the left menu bar. We want to select to search for landing pages. We want to identify shopify only ads.
To do this, what you want to do is click the down arrow, and set the search paramter to look inside Landing Pages.
We have to use footprints associated with shopify.
Here are a few, you can enter these one by one to get different results:
shopify.com cdn.shopify.com powered by shopify
Here are the results (NOTE: Not all of them are products, some people are actually running ads to blog posts made inside their shopify stores,some are clickbait) – They are sorted by most shared:
Here are 3 ads I picked that are shopify stores.
The first one is hair care product. It is targeting women who love to look beautiful and especially enjoy having awesome hair. They use this model under different names from what I discovered to test what name and influencer profiles work best for them. It’s an awesome, awesome store as they are white labeling stuff in China with their own brand and making at least 300% ROAS. See how the total number of likes is LESS than the actual number on the ad today? That means since MagicAdz saw it, the ad received much more engagement! That’s a great thing it means people are talking about this, and most likely buying it since the ad is still going strong.
Here is another add, this time of a dent remover tool people are selling online. This probably makes them a lot of money else they would not still be running the ad. When the ad was first seen it had just 6000 comments, and today it has 42k!! 4400 comments and has been shared over 17,000 times!
Home Care and Kitchen stuff has done real well on Facebook forever. Here’s an ad that had 5k likes, 2000 comments, and 10,000 shares when MagicAdz saw it! You can see that the angles they used, and their video ads, and also the lander they used and shopify page wording!
TIP: If you are into shopify you def heard the finding shopify stores using the IP address trick. If not I pasted it below… anyway that method reveals a lot of mega brands in the top 1000. They aren’t likely the ones affiliate like yourself are running, or new people starting out with shopify.
It’s way, way easier and faster to spy using the method I shared above than to open each site one by one on the list from the ip trick; then make a list of the fan pages from the ad review screen inside magic ads.
Here’s how easy it is, let’s take the Lange products. I went to their fan page, on the left selected Info & Ads, then selected the country I want to see all their ads in. I quickly learned that they have like 6 live ads right now!
How many times have you asked a friend that does well on drop shipping with Shopify to show you one of their products so you ‘get it’ ? Only to receive their reply “SORRY MAN, I DON’T SHARE MY PRODUCTS” (this isn’t a ‘friend’ in my books) but not to worry.
With the power of MagicAdz spy tool you can uncover profitable ads (maybe even find theirs) and use it as inspiration to create your own ads, and also your own product offerings.
Claim Your Free 14 Day Trial to MagicAdz and Save $50 Each Month with Coupon Code: iamattila50
1) Go to myip.ms 2) Paste this IP address: 184.108.40.206 and click “Whois Lookup”. 3) Click “Other Sites on IP” 4) Now you have thousands of Shopify stores to research 5) If you want to check the most popular stores, click “View All Records”, “World Site Popular Rating” 6) If you want to see the most popular products for each store, just type shopifystore.com/collections/all?sort_by=best-selling
If you found this guide useful, please share it with friends!