This is a list of the 13 books I plan to read right now, I read already a few of them – but still have around 6 or 7 to go. Check ’em out, they come highly recommended by many Super Affiliate friends of mine. Time to load up them Kindles!
- The Lean Startup: Eric Ries
- The Long Tail: Chris Anderson
- Ca$hvertising by Drew Eric Whitman
- The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert D. Cialdini
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America’s Top Copywriters
- Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
- Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- scientific advertising – claude c hopkins
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer – Donella H. Meadows
- The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
- High Output Management by Andy Grove
UPDATE: I will be posting individual reviews with a quick readers-digest, Cole’s notes version of each book. Just to summarize everything for you and me; this technique really helps me drill it into my mind so I don’t forget…try it 🙂
Another way you can learn and also ask, is through some of the Affiliate forums.