This is a really handy feature of SimilarWeb that I use when building out keyword lists of competitors for my search campaigns on adwords.
This is how you go about building out a really good list of competitor names/URLs.
1. Go to google, type in your niche that you are promoting. Let’s say mortgage brokers.
2. Take a couple of mortgage brokers from the first page, and write them in excel.
3. Go into similar web and click on Competitors > Similar Sites
4. Click the Download Icon, so you grab the spreadsheet
5. Select All + Copy the URLs from Column A into your clip board
6. Go here and paste the links in, press Open checked links!!
7. Now go through using CONTROL/CMD+TAB through the tabs, taking out the relevant competitors.
8. Add them to your excel sheet.
There you go, now you have a ton of competitors and new keywords to target that are highly effective!