This is a quick post, inspired by Valerie’s comment on a recent update I made here on my blog. Pasting what I wrote her here, since most people are lazy to read every comment, and I know that. 🙂
“If you are struggling with coming up with banner designs/etc check out www.bannerslanders.com, as far as the campaign process goes here it is in a nutshell.
1. Come up with angles – I use the service by anglesaurus.com
2. Get the creatives (banners and/or landers) – I use bannerslanders.com
3. Setup tracking & campaigns
4. Collect data
5. Establish which one is the best angle
6. Kill the bad banners, leave the best running
7. Kill the bad performing landers, leave the best running.
8. Kill placements that are x times offer payout and below what you are paying per click
9. Split test banner variations, lander variations, carriers, phone models, etc (split test what has the biggest impact.
10. Scale 🙂
If you have any questions, you can ask as at iAmAffiliate forum.
4 thoughts on “10 EASY Steps on How To Run A Mobile Campaign like a Super Affiliate”
Hmm seems that the service “anglesaurus” is inactive :
Welcome to namecheap.com. This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!
Is there a way to contact them?
“Kill placements that are x times offer payout and below what you are paying per click”
Can you give me a example so i can understand that better?
In the world of mobile, if you are running RON traffic, which most do otherwise it’d be a pain in the ass (requiring tons of different ad campaigns) you will want to block/exclude/cull non performing placements. The threshold at which I do it is offer payout x2. So, if I am promoting lets say WhatsApp Backgrounds offer and it pays 4.50$ I will let placementX spend up to $9, at that time if the placement brought me no leads, I will exclude/stop/cull it, because then its a shitty placement no point to waste more money on it.
Hope that helps 😉
yeah definitely.Thank you very much 🙂
Can I just check that every traffic source on RON works with the method that you are mentioning here ? Let the offer run for 2 x the payout to get the data then scan and remove non performing publisher site and scales those that do. Have you ever tried RON on inmobil or decisive ?