If you are using many chat you might run into problems in the future when you try and add a new page. Simply put the page you created won’t show up in the list of pages, when you click on the ADD NEW PAGE link on the left menu.
If you try logging in and out, it still doesn’t show up…
Why does this happen and how do we solve it? The reason why it happens at this point in time (they might implement a fix in the near future who knows) is because the list of pages is pulled via API on the initial hookup and authorization to Facebook.
1. So you need to go into https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&hc_location=ufi
2. Remove the ManyChat API connection.
3. Then goto manychat and login in again and go through the reconnect.
5. Then just connect your old page(s)
6. and then you can then go Add New Page and the new page you created will show up.
Simple and fast solution to a crazy problem.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to visit our forum and ask there!