- Test multiple verticals (dating, crypto, ecom, ed, skin, diet, casino, sweeps, etc)
- Test at least 10 different ads from the start (2 different texts, 10 different images)
- Split up Campaigns – MOBILE – DESKTOP – TABLET – they perform way differently and cost different prices
- USE A TRACKER and track all the dynamic variables available (ask your ZP rep!)
- TEST and use SMILEYS and EMOJIS (emojipedia to the rescue!)
- IMAGE MATTER THE MOST – when you find a winning ad/image combo, test SIMILAR images to it
- TEST the same offer(s) on multiple networks, you never know… I had one network kill it, while going direct to advertiser our CR was shit. Ultra weird I know but it happened.
- TEST different landing pages (with different looks/copy/authority images)
- Use www.transey.com to get HIGH QUALITY, native translations – else your Conversion ratio/percent will suffer BIG TIME!!
- Use Google PageSpeed to get insight into your lander and what causes slowdowns and optimize it.
- Check and make sure your landing page looks great on different devices using https://ready.mobi/
- Once you find a winner, don’t wait!! Scale it to other traffic sources quickly!
- DO NOT tell anyone about your winning campaign, they will find out soon enough, until then reap it for all it’s got!!
I Am Attila
iAmAttila is a serial entrepeneur that started performance affiliate marketing in 2008 building and ranking sites. After the google humminbird update made SEO ranking way harder he switched to paid advertising in 2012. Ever since switching to paid ads, he has spent over 8 figures in ad spend promoting a variety of verticals and adapting to new changes and challenges as they come up. on iamattila.com, the blog he shares up to date information, tips and tricks that work and helps readers learn about new affiliate marketing opportunities. When he's not busy working (although he works 12-14 hours each day) he enjoys traveling with his family, playing with his dogs, BBQ, movies and learning new stuff.