Facebook is such a popular topic every forum, every skype group; Facebook Ads, this, Facebook Ads that. Don’t get me wrong, I personally love Facebook Ads. What I don’t like is how they ban you for no reason; never explain how to fix something when they banned you so it doesn’t happen again, and pretty much make their so called golden laws, or the policies a ‘mystery’ riddle.
Thank goodness, there’s life beyond Facebook Ads; the #1 advertising platform in the world – Google Ads.
In this post, I am going to share my formula when starting campaigns. This is ONE campaign, with 5 adgroups. Starting budget is $500/day:
each ad-group has different targeting as such:
- Device – Topics Only – Demo
- Device – In-Market – Custom InMarket, Most Common Words Of Your Offer
- Device – URLs of high-intent sites related to offer where audience goes – Demo
- Device – Custom Affinity of URLs of offers like the one you are promoting
- Device – URLs with and without www of top placements in SPY TOOL DATA from AdPlexity Native/Display
PS: Like this tip? Find way more advanced topics on Google, and actual case studies how to make money with Google Ads inside iAmAffiliate premium forum. Join here >>